Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"MetroRapid"

I love all of the new improvements! I am also a student at UT, but am honestly kind of afraid of the bus system because the first time I ever used it I found myself on a bus going the completely opposite direction I needed to go, the right bus rout, but I ended up spending 2 hours on a bus that went all over Austin.... oops. Anyway, I have only used the bus a handful of time since then because it takes forever to get from point A to point B and I just don't have time for that. With that being said, I think it would be super helpful and cost efficient for me to use the bus more if it took less time to get where I needed to go because I live pretty far off campus and gas prices are rough right now, so I would save a lot of money if I had the time to utilize the bus system on a more consistent basis. I am super excited for the changes you have talked about in your article and will definitely be using the bus more when they are finalized and put in place!

No comments: